Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Facebook for homework- a dream come true!

This week in class we are studying the educational advantages of using Facebook (yes, there are quite a few!). I will be reviewing several of the apps and deciding which ones might find a place in the classroom. Accessing some of the newer apps has come with a price, however. I did have to upgrade to the new Timeline. This has been a change I've been fighting for quite some time. I am not sure why.
Some of my Facebook friends do not like Timeline and say that having it has taken away their control of what they post on Facebook. Others like it and say it has given them better control of their posts and who can see them. In any case, Timeline will only be visible to me so that I can make whatever changes I need to before my new profile is completely visible to the public. I am very happy for that!

1 comment: