Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

All is not lost after all!

It has turned out that "The Luck of the Irish" is with me the day after St. Patrick's Day even though I am still of Eastern European Heritage and married to a man of Irish and Lithuanian descent. My blog page was still up on the other computer in the house and first two posts are saved!
So once again, here are the lessons I learned during the set up process:

1. I should practice what I preach to my preschoolers. Follow directions and don't rush. That applies now more than ever. I messed up while setting up my template colors and measuring my screen length three times and had to do it all over again because I kept forgetting to hit the save button.
Tom and Grandma having fried dough
2. If things don't go your way, don't give up. I had an awful time trying to get the link to my PB Works Wiki page in the right place but I kept trying. It still is not as high up on the page as I would like it to be but I am going to leave well enough alone. It is not worth risking the deletion of any more
posts!

3. Despite all the troubles I have had doing this, I am still looking forward to posting about all the exciting things I will be learning about in class each week.

4. I decided to keep the picture of Thomas and Grandma on the green downtown because it is such a nice summery photo and I am proud that I have finally mastered the art of uploading pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment