Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

End of Week 2 Wikis and Blogs

It is 8:27 pm and I have finally gotten both the blog (no more deletions thank you very much) and the wiki up and running. I am very excited about the progress I have made on both so far. I ended up posting two learning activities onto the wiki site because they were mentioned in the March newsletter for the child care center and I thought both were interesting. I am hoping that the creation of the wiki will be the start of a real working website for the YMCA Child Care Center that the teachers can use to connect and collaborate with one another. If successful, it can be used for many purposes such as developing learning activities, planning present and future curriculum and even planning field trips and fund raising events in collaboration with the staff and teachers at the main YMCA branch and the after school program sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment